* Camping * Gardening * Quilting *



Monday, August 26, 2013

Zig Zag Baby Quilt - with a little bit of campurrr

Im still here!

I have not posted in about a month, lots of camping going on and quilting, harvesting in the garden and such.  Here is a quick post of the baby quilt I completed for my little cousin, she loved it!  Oh and a happy little matching bib too!

This is the quilt top after it was pieced

The quilt is done and the bib too!

Close up of the bib

I found this vintage 30's type fabric for the back, it matched nicely!

I hope it comforts her thru many many years as she grows ; )

2 comments:

  1. I'm glad you are still here - I enjoy your updates. Quilting, while something I cannot do, is important to me. We sleep under quilts made by my Great Aunt Ela every time we Airstream.

    Tom

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Gosh Tom, thank you! What a summer we have had, finally I get a chance to sit at the computer! Great Aunt Ela knew they would provide some comfort and sometimes thats just what you need on the road campin'! I have a few more Airstream posts coming up soon!

      Delete

Would love for you to leave a comment!